- The 13 th PAC took up the Auditor General’s Report 2005-2006 for the examination on 4 November 2008 and completed its examination on 29 October 2009 in a short span of time.
- The PAC constituted 25 Sub-Committees to further examine the audit paras of 2005-06.
- The PAC has taken suo-moto actions on different issues of public importance such as increase in price-hike of Sui-Gas & electricity, alleged corruption in EOBI, injecting synthetic gas into natural gas, encroachment of KPT land, and completion of Islamabad Expressway.
- The PAC has constituted four Sub-Committees to examine four pending audit reports of different years.
- For the first time the PAC has constituted a two-Member Sub-Committee for monitoring and implementation of PAC’s directives. MNA Yasmeen Rehman is heading the Sub-Committee while Asiya Nasir is the other Member.
- The PAC has ensured the presence of the Principal Accounts Officers in its meetings.
- The Chairman PAC being the Leader of Opposition is playing effective & active role in the accountability of the Ministries/Divisions/Departments.
- An amount of Rs 21 billion has been recovered on the directives of the present PAC.
- After proper compilation, three PAC reports have been placed on the floor of the House on 20 November 2008.
- The PAC is going to place four more reports on the floor of the House within a month.
- For maintaining transparency in the PAC proceedings, the meetings have been opened for print and electronic media.
The performance of Previous PACs is available on the following link: